for LOVE/HATE MAIL or other shizzz email us at wearenotgully@gmail.com

SISTA BIG BONES

WAGWARN MEECHES.
Sooo how can amber post this link ---> www.supersizedbombshells.com on my facebook wall.


GO ON IT RIGHT NOW.


**triple pause**


IT'S AAAAAAAAAAAAMAZING,init.


The women look like they are from maxim or fhm magazine.
mmmm nice.


Well this is how the site works.


There's profile pictures of the feature models with a description about them whne you clock their picture such as quotes like this 'When a man wants to feed me, and spoil me with sweets
it's the biggest turn on. I love being a big girl and won't let anyone change my mind about it. I am known to have a lot of attitude', blah did blah


If you're into big gurls you should definetly check this site out.


in the words of mika 'BIGS GIRLS YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL'......LOLjk