for LOVE/HATE MAIL or other shizzz email us at wearenotgully@gmail.com

DAMN

W A G W A R N N, apologises for not reallly posted anything PRODUCTIVE as i have started university and have been rather busy with lecturers being all jargon-ish with me, WHOAAAAAAAAAAAA. GO ME LA LA LA
I AM A BIG GUUUURL IN A BIG SCHOOL.
OHHHHHH YEHHHH **grins**
 but yes, omg. Soo YESTERDAY at some girls 21st bday, i got sooooooooooooooooooooo drunk to the point i was swimming in my own puke.
#SWAG
 Thankfully, my amazing friends saved me from all the rapey guys.
(YES, there are QUITE  a lot of rapey hot guys in my uni which is in a teeeeeny weeny village in wales) #NORATING

Soo im just about to have a nap before going to my mate's house parrrie WHICH I WILL NOT DRINK ALCOHOL as i dont waaaannna be a meeech again.

PEACE Y'ALL