for LOVE/HATE MAIL or other shizzz email us at wearenotgully@gmail.com

Josh you've gotta accept my love for milk.

Photobucket

There is it ..the very first official post and it abouts milk
ive just realises how amaizing it is and the memories that are flowing back..when i say memories..i dont mean me sucking from my mums when i was baby..Im talking about the time when i was 7 & i was late for school because i was still drinking my milk (& eating my biscuits) but i didnt wanna waste it. those milk i speak about was actually good considering i have amazing teeth but yehh what i talking about..im rambling....thats it..
But now im all grown up ive moved from my little childish addiction to eating & talking about this beauty called Plantain...Lush stuff
Speaking of lush stuff.....Dang!!!



SOMEBODY TAKE ME TO THE MODELS 1 HEADQUARTERS







Soo You wanna tell me josh beech isnt lush?? huhuh? i thought soOO
hope u still love me....but
I reckon his rather fit but Heyy u might differ
.