for LOVE/HATE MAIL or other shizzz email us at wearenotgully@gmail.com

His mother is a Whore...




My mother is a whore
So say the neighbors
It is the hustler
From evening to morning

It seems that the whole street
He rose above
Therefore I conclude
What the neighbors are cuckold

And all these old old biddies
Who do nothing but insult us
Are languages of bitches told my mother
And she masters the subject

When we drool over
It's just that they are vexed
What my mother he was going over
And they, they misses

My mother is so beautiful
What the neighbors are queuing
To sleep with her
Rather than return home

They just slam their wages
In the arms of my mother
For the gentleness of a caress
And the warmth of his buttocks
And all my friends
Who call me son of a whore
Are jealous for sure
They are the son of puddings

For even being paid
Would not a volunteer
Able to bend
For the ass of their mother

My mother is a whore
So say the neighbors
It is the hustler
From evening to morning

My father is a bastard
Since it was blocked
The day he discovered
That bitch could be a mother

Nobody knows who he is
But it would be the neighborhood
What is said there was a neighbor
What the father of the son of a whore

And the boys next door
Begin to flip
Being perhaps my half-siblings
And the beautiful son of a bitch.