for LOVE/HATE MAIL or other shizzz email us at wearenotgully@gmail.com

Hello CSM / Goodbye Freddy


ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 

*GAG* 

*VIBRATES IN CHAR*

*RUNS DOWN THE ROAD*

*RUNS BACK HOME*

*PLAYS THE GUITAR*

*JUMPS UP AND DOWN*

*DOES THE CINDI LAUPER 'GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN' DANCE*

OHH ME OHH MY!

I GOT INTO CENTRAL SAINT MARTINS!!!

Yup.  It happened.

I got in!

I had my interview yesterday...Got the call today!!

Im in!  I can't believe it!!

Anyways...I don't wanna fill the whole page with all this excitement.  

Sooooo.  Guess what else I achieved today...

Meet Freddy guys!

He's been terrorizing us and our bread for a little while now!

But today as I urinated in the downstairs, he was there with me.  

I dunno why, what a pillock.  Theres no bread under the toilet bowl is there!

Yeah, well anyways...I got him with the dustpan! 

Yup. He's a gonner!

Whoop Whoop! (By the way...i think the expression 'whoop whoop' is basement! I dont think anyone should use it.  Its disgusting!...)

Yea...So who on this earth can say, that 'today, I got into CSM and killed a mouse!)

NOBODY!