for LOVE/HATE MAIL or other shizzz email us at wearenotgully@gmail.com

DRINKING MILK IS FOR SLAGS.


OMG, LIKE TODAY.
I couldn't add milk to my tea because it actually looks urghhh. like GROSSED OUT.
MILK IS LIKE CUM.
...but just with sweetener added.
DONT YOU THINK?
and speaking of cum. who would ACTUALLY swallow? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? *ghetts american accent* YOU CAN DIE.
'but i love him' ...you love who? AND YOU WUN SWALLOW WHAAAAAAAAAAT? KINI??
..........urmmmm im cool. im catttt.
I reallly think people  girls should wear a face mask whilst giving head for seriouuus precaution.
My mate henry told me about some chick who he spunked in her eye and her eye was MASSSSHEEEED UP for weeks. hahahhahaha and everyone callled her a slag.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
soo yeaj. milk.
IM BOYCOTTING THAT SHIZZZZZZZZZ.