for LOVE/HATE MAIL or other shizzz email us at wearenotgully@gmail.com

Dear Allah for Christmas i want AJ Abualrub




Ahmad Jalal
aka
AJ Abualrub

He is born in june like me (20th)
He on the right side of 25 like me (he is 23 , i just turned 20 but still)
He is Arab ( i can speak Arabic, habebti..)
Ford model
He is from Kentucky, there is a Kentucky fried chicken shop on my high street

we were just made for each other,made to make sweet sweet luuuurv

and............

he
is
soooooo

FEKKING
PENG!!

i Mean look at that jaw *jizzed in pants

i want to marry him and cook him food all day and fuck him all night, i would never leave the house.

Dear Allah,

please bestow this gift unto me
if you send him to me, but naked and riding on a silver lined cloud i shall stop making pork sandwiches for my Muslim cousins and telling them that its halal chicken :) and i will be a good girl i PROMISE

love your little rascal .


BYRON


XX