for LOVE/HATE MAIL or other shizzz email us at wearenotgully@gmail.com

TFL SUCKS! DONT PISSSS MANN OFF!


This is probably this best picture to describe i look like now, im sooooo piss off im actually boiling. IT TOOK ME THREE HOURS TO GET FROM WESTFIELD/SHEPHERDS BUSH TO WANDWORTH
WTF!!!!!!!!
WTF!!!!!!!!
WTF!!!!!!!!
because my rassclarrttt 220 bus couldnt be bothered to actually come to my stop.why???? because the guy was probably getting wank off by a polish builder.GGGHADHSLKMKMLCL;
AND AFTERRRRRR actually waiting years foirteh bus, i was on the bus, actually smiling, thinking thank fuck, im on my wayy home but NO,aparently A RUSSIAN TRAMP had sneak his way onto the bus without paying and he refused to get off therefore the bus driver refused to continue the journey.hjsdmznmznxmn ,m,.m I WAS LIKE " GERRRRR OFF THE BUS PLS YOU RUSSIAN TRAMP, I WILL BUY YOU IN PLANTAIN, I JUST WANNNA GET HOME AND SEE MY MUMMY" whilst crying and pulling out my extensions in my hair.
Cut story short, im home and i need to drink tea to get my blood pressure back to normal .
FUCK YOU TFL!